Year End Youth Event at Stoney!
Time & Location
About The Event
WHO: MECC Grade 6-12 students (welcome to our new youth, farewell to our grads!)
TIME: Meet at MECC at 5:50, return from Stoney and pickup at MECC around 11:00pm
WHAT WILL WE DO??
· Paintball is an option, but if you choose not to play, there will be things to do around camp during that time!
· Wide game, campfire, snacks, devo, and more!
COST: Paintball players: $35 Everyone else: FREE
($10 for each person has been covered by our youth budget)
TRANSPORTATION: Students will be transported by parent volunteer drivers- masks will be worn in vehicles
WHAT TO BRING: water bottle, hoodie, change of clothes (in case you get wet or covered in paint)
· Please register here BY JUNE 19
· Please pay by cheque (given to Jill or Becky at the office) or etransfer to email@example.com (in Memo note write "Youth" on etransfers and cheques)
· Waiver forms are at the church and must be signed and returned to Jill or Becky by June 21 (for all youth, not just paintball). They can also be printed off our Events page.